Critical Illness Insurance
Council66-Sponsored Critical Illness Insurance can provide Active Members with a lump benefit that you can spend as you wish if you are diagnosed with a critical illness. It can help fill the gaps that traditional life, medical, and disability coverage may leave.
- Guaranteed Issue: No health questions to enroll and benefit amounts up to $40,000
- $75 Wellness Benefit every year!
- Total Benefit Amount: Receive up to 300% of the chosen amount
- Now covering Alzheimer’s Disease
1 You must be an active member of Council 66 and you have to be able to perform normal activities.2 Refer to your certificate for details on covered illnesses
The Council66-Sponsored Critical Illness Insurance Program covers these conditions.*
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Full Benefit Cancer
- Heart Attack
- Kidney Failure
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Partial benefit cancer: 25% of benefit amount
- Skin Cancer: 5% of benefit amount
*The Benefit Amount that determines the benefits for Covered Conditions is shown on your enrollment form.
Please refer to certificate for full plan details.
Like most group benefits programs, benefit programs offered by MetLife contain certain exclusions, exceptions, waiting periods, reductions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Ask your Plan Administrator, Pearl Insurance, for costs and complete details.
Want more information? Contact one of our experienced insurance representatives today.